Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weekend! No kids. . .

Last weekend Trent and I went with our good friends Kristin and Ozzie to Mesquite for a weekend without kids. It was so much fun. We went four wheeling and swimming. It was so hard to leave Judd for 3 days but he was in good hands. (thanks to my mother-in-law) It was the best weather for us to four wheeling.
Here is some pictures from the weekend!
Trent and I, what a cute couple.

Kristin and Ozzie.

Ozzie

Looking good!!!

My handsome husband.

Don't we looking beautiful in our dirty cloths.

Don't drink the water.

Waiting for the boys they got stuck up there.

We had to go through the tunnel to get to the other side.

Here is a picture from in side the tunnel.


Trent playing on the hills.

My cool riding helmet.
Thanks mom and dad for letting us use your condo.
Thanks Carol for watching the kids.

3 comments:

jakeychucky said...

Ahhh how would it be to have a weekend with no children. . . . That is great though that you guys were able to do that. It looks like you had fun! I'm hoping our day comes soon too.

Kelsey said...

How fun!

The Gonzo Tribe said...

I love all your new pics! Bear Lake looks fun and I love the pics from Mesquite. Sorry we didn't get to see you this weekend. I should have called and arranged something for Friday night! Lets get together soon! Kristen