Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rain, Rain go away!

We decided to make fathers day, weekend instead... Trent told me a couple of weeks ago that all he wanted for fathers day was for us to go camping. ( and Nascar tickets) My first reaction was tenting it with a 9 month old, NO WAY!! (We have no trailer but hope next year we can get one) Then some of are good friends asked us to go and stay in their trailer. I love camping and was way excited, until it rained all weekend. Being in the woods great, stuck in a trailer with 15 people, not so fun. We made the best of it. Judd was ready to come home, and so was every one else. I am so sick of all the rain. I know we need it, but where's June and the sun? I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of Judd first camping trip. I hope that everyone had a great fathers day.

3 comments:

Howells Fam said...

I'm sorry it rained all weekend!

Misty said...

I'm sorry! There is not much that is worse than camping in the rain! It's only good when it rains overnight so that when you go 4-wheeling the next day, you aren't eating everyone's dust! Hopefully the sun decides to come out and stay...as long as it is not too hot! ;) (I'm still running on pregnancy temperature!)

Kelsey said...

I hear ya girl! Go away rain... atleast in the day time :)