Sunday, June 28, 2009

9 months!

Judd is now 9 months old. He is older then how long a was preggo. He is growing way to fast, my pregnancy went so slow. Judd just amazes me every day. He is into everything. He has 4 teeth and the 5th is on its way. He is standing with furniture and walks along it. He just has the best little personality.
The measurements are in, we had his 9 month check up Friday. (I was thankful no shots)

Weight 23.12 Percentile 86%
Height 30 In Percentile 90%
Head 47.8 Percentile 97%

I have a healthy baby boy.

2 comments:

jakeychucky said...

That is so great that he is doing well! It just keeps going by so fast too. Before you know it, we'll be parents of 18 year old boys! At least, that's how I feel.

Howells Fam said...

Can you believe they're that big already? He looks like kind of a chunker! (In my personal opinion, those are the best kind...)