Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update!



Judd going up stairs. Don't mind the girls fighting that is what they do. I just love all the little noises Judd makes. He does it all the time. He is not a quite baby.
Are hands are all tied up now!!! Judd is into everything. This is his favorite thing to do. He started the same week that he learned to crawl and now is really good at it. We did finally break down and get a baby gate, but we have a tri level house so its hard to always have it up. (It really makes my dog mad when he can't go up stairs.)

Haylee and Kateland are doing really good. Finished the school year with good grades. They sure have been a big help with Judd. Judd sure loves them. He has the best big sister ever. Haylee has been a big help this summer. She is watching Judd while we are working. Which is nice she can earn a little money and is doing us a big favor.


I'm still in shock that my baby is 9 months old, its sad. He is so fun now and I can't wait for what the future has in store for us.


Judd love to look outside. He pulls himself up onto everything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have your hands full! He is too cute!

mtbuttars said...

Trent and I watched this and were giggling the whole time. He is so adorable!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe his is 9 months already either. It just seems like yesterday we were going through our pregnancy together....lol....

kylee said...

He is so stinkin cute! I absolutely love those overalls!