Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lisa is runnin, runnin, runnin. . .

So I think that I have lost my mind!!! I'm going to try to run a marathon in Sept. I'm way excited about it, but nerves at the same time. I started to train this week and man I am sore. I just ran 3 miles in 40 min tonight, Yeah! and I'm thrilled because it is my 3rd time running in 2 years. I'm running the Top of Utah Marathon in Logan which will be way beautiful. To also get pumped up I'm going to run the half marathon at the end of Aug. and the 10K for Brigham City Peach days. I have always enjoyed running and think that this is a great chance to get back into shape after having Judd.

7 comments:

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

Way to go Lisa! I need to start running brandon started running last year right before I had addyson and he is loving and looks great!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

Way to go Lisa!!! You could never see me running a marathon!!! I am very excited for you. Now I see why you wanted the count down clock.

jakeychucky said...

I am so glad you are doing that! If you have good shoes, that's great! If not, I suggest Striders in Layton. They do such a great job! My knees, feet, back haven't hurt since.

Misty said...

Go Lisa! Perhaps you can transfer a few of your miles to my big bum! :) My goal will be to run with you for a mile by July of 2017...how's that for a goal!?!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!!!

Jim and Jess said...

You go girl!!! I LOVED the T.O.U. Marathon! You totally need to join our group. I haven't talked to the coach yet but I totally will if you're still interested! I think it's $95 to sign up but it's worth it!

Let me know! We can talk about it Thursday!

Kelsey said...

How fun!