Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend!

What a great vacation!! We went down to Mesquite for the weekend with my parents and stayed at their condo. I was a little nerves with Judd and a 6 hour drive, but he did great both ways. He was my little champ. We did a lot of four wheeling and hanging by the pool. It was beautiful weather but hot. Kateland and Haylee both love the water. It was Judd first time in a pool and I was excited cause he loves the bath. Judd did great he loved it. On Sunday we went over to Vegas so the girls could see it. We didn't stay long because it was hot and Judd was fussy. Trent and the girls went on the roller coaster at the New York New York, and loved it. It was a little crowded for a stroller.

This is the Roller Coaster that they all went on. I have been on it a couple of times.
Haylee, Kateland and Judd on the strip!

Judd as happy as can be!!!
Haylee hanging out while we fested for a min.

Kateland chilling!!


At the Luxor all the kids


Judd was pooped after along day at vegas.



Haylee on the way to Vegas.


Haylee and Kateland are some beautiful girls!!!!

Here is Judd in the pool for the first time with daddy.

Smile!! (but Judd didn't want to look there was to much going on)


Haylee and Kateland


Judd loved the water


Judd looked so cute in his swimming suit.


Trent just getting back from a night ride. I tried to get a picture of the girls bit they were fighting

Judd with grandpa Buttars on his Harley.

Thanks mom and dad for a great weekend we couldn't have done it with out you.

9 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

I have the cutest nieces and nephew ever. I am glad you guys had fun and Judd did awesome in the car. I love the new picture up top!! I miss you guys.

Bonnie said...

Looks like you guys had a good weekend! I bet it was nice to go down there, it looks so nice and warm! Cute kids!!!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

How fun!!! We need to get away too; I'm jealous!!!! Your kids sure are CUTE!!!!

jakeychucky said...

I am so jealous of you guys! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Your girls are gorgeous! Trent better keep an eye out or Judd needs to grow up quick to protect his sisters from the guys :)

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so freaking cute! (= Looks like ya'll had a ton of fun!

Howells Fam said...

I'm definitely jealous! I love the picture of all the kids together, so cute! Isn't it fun to see Judd in the pool for the first time? Carlee just loved her first time swimming!

Misty said...

Next time you should definitely take me with you! ;) Looks like tons of fun!!

Kelsey said...

How fun!

The Moss Family said...

I can't get over how big Judd is. I just love it. He's such a cute chunk. If i ever have a boy I hope he's as cute as he is.