Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update!

I had a really good mothers day last Sunday! Trent got me a Forerunner 305 to train for my marathon. I love it! I just got done running 5 miles and love my mothers day gift! It tells you every thing you need to know your Distance and your time. Then you go home and plug it into the computer and it shows you where you ran with the GPS. Here is some random pictures of Judd. I bought this little Chicago Bears outfit for the fall. But my little guy is already in 12-18 months cloths. I love the little socks.

Judd has just been so much fun.



Judd is all over the place now.
Judd thinking about crawling!

Judd loves his food. But it is really hard cause he moves like crazy so by the end he is always covered in it.

4 comments:

Laurie Jacobsen said...

He is so stink'n adorable!!!! Wow!! I can't believe you are running that much. I am lucky to WALK a mile, but 5 miles...aaaahhhh..

Howells Fam said...

He's got the cutest little smile, I love that last picture of him covered in food. Carlee eats that way too (at least when Clint feeds her)!

kylee said...

He is so dang cute! I can't believe how big he is already.. He looks just like you!

Chad and Candice said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!