Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weekend!!

So it is official I quit Autoliv. Friday I went in and signed all my exiting papers. It was kind of a bitter sweet. I'm working as a dental hygiene assistant, which I really like. Hopefully it all works out in the end.
Saturday we had a busy day. We had Haylee dance competition which she did great in. She had 2 dance and got 2nd in both of them. Haylee is a really good dancer. Kateland did not dance this year but was wishing she did on Saturday. There is always next year. But sitting with a 7 month old is a task in it self. Luckily my parents live right around the corner so we spent a lot of the day there.
Then we had a family party at Craigs. Andrea come from Maryland and brought her 2 girls. She had her baby girl in Nov. She is just so cute. (I wish that I would have got a picture of her) It was a lot of fun, and really good food. I forgot that I had my camera so by the time I got it out we were all tired and stuffed.
Haylee without her braces. She turns 14 in May and is just becoming such a beautiful young lady.
Here is Kateland look as beautiful as ever.

Grandma Smith and Judd. Judd sure loves his grandma's.


Haylee with Judd.


5 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Tell Haylee CONGRATS on the dancing placement! I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend, we're wishing we were there for all the partying, but we are coming up this weekend, so hopefully we'll see you guys!

Kelsey said...

He is so cute!!!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

Yeah Lisa!!!! You finally quit Autoliv!! I am so happy for you!!! I am glad you like your job now. You deserve a job you like. How is Judd feeling?? He is such a stud! He is getting so big and HANDSOME!! "Watch out Ladies!!" Your girls are beautiful. That is so neat that they are in dancing. Hopefully they will stick with it!! They sure are beautiful girls. I wish I had some great babsitters like you do...lol... How have things been going? It feels like I haven't talked to you forever. The pain is finally starting to go away..."Thank goodness!" They are pretty big right now, and the doctor said once my muscles and implants relax they will be even bigger...oh ya baby!!! It amazing how much better they look right now even being all tore up. I look like I just got back from the butcher shop....lol..Now, if I could only get rid of these stretch marks....lol.. It sucks because I won't know what size my breast really are for another couple of months so I don't know what size swimming suit I should get "That's if I even dare to wear one....lol" Well enough of my jabbering. We need to get together for another play date soon. Talk to you later!

Howells Fam said...

We're going to be at Carol's most of the weekend. We're getting there Saturday evening and staying until Monday probably around 3 or so. We'd love to see you guys!

jakeychucky said...

Your kids are so cute! I hope all is going well! It just gets funner and funner with the age he's at cause he's so interactive. The only thing is that it comes with not being able to keep him still either :) Anyway, keep in touch and your family is beautiful!