Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a week!

My poor little guy has a slight case of RSV. It has been the hardest week on him. Between breathing treatments and teething he is just miserable. It all started on Sunday, Judd just sounded a little stuffed up. But it just kept getting worse. Wednesday Judd was just so wheezy that Trent got off work and took Judd to the doctor. His ear look great, which we are really lucky he has never had a ear infection. (Knock on wood) Judd also weighs 21.8 pounds now. But the doctor was worried about his Oxygen level it was low. Now we have to give Judd breathing treatments every 4 hours and he hates them. . . for about a week depending on his breathing. It takes 10 to 15 min and he fights you the whole time.
Judd is also getting his top teeth now. On Thursday the top tooth broke through the gums. So at 7 months Judd already has 3 teeth and I'm sure that the next one is on the way. Trent being a meat person says he'll be eating steak in no time!
You would never know how sick he is cause he is still happy.
Here Judd is playin with daddy hat. I think that he is going to be just like dad cause he already likes hats.
Judd is just so much fun! What a great little personality.

I think that he looks like dad here!

9 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

Poor little guy. He weighs more then Jerzee now, we took her a week ago and she was 20.11 lbs:) He is so cute I hope he feels better soon!!

Bonnie said...

That's too bad about the RSV, it's so common this time of year. Hope he gets better soon. He looks so cute in hats!!

Howells Fam said...

I'm so sorry Judd's sick! I know teething is rough, so I can't imagine RSV and teething! He sure is cute though!

Misty said...

I'm so glad that he is getting better! I think that Jack is on the mend too!

mtbuttars said...

Poor little guy!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

Poor little guy. Hang in there Judd.

Anonymous said...

Poor bubbas. Thats sad. I hope he starts feeling better. Cute pictures!

Mark and Dannielle said...

Lisa, That is so sad for your baby. I'm sure that he will pull through like a champ. Just thought that I would say hi. P.S. Hope your mom is doing ok.

Kelsey said...

Poor baby!