Sunday, July 19, 2009

Judd has some moves.

Just a little update!!! Judd finally sleep through the night now. It been since the last week in June. So almost a month, YEAH Judd. (It only took 10 months)

Judd learned how to dance and it is the funniest thing ever! In the video he is singing too. He is a little talker. I have never heard a baby talk so much. Trent says that he takes after me. He says 3 words. Dada, Mama, Baba for bottle. Some times he says doggie but I don't think that he means to. No more baby food, which is nice since the price of it just went up.

5 comments:

Howells Fam said...

He's so darn cute! I am so glad about the sleeping thing - Carlee's been doing it for about a month now too. It only took her 8.5 months to figure it out (finally)! They need to get together because Carlee's a major talker too. Clint says the same thing - she takes after the Peterson side of the family (mostly me)!

mtbuttars said...

He is so adorable!! The girls are gonna be fighting over him.

jakeychucky said...

He is so dang cute! I miss G at that age even though it wasn't that long ago. He'll be twice that age before you know it. It just keeps getting funner though!

Anonymous said...

OH.(: That is so stinking cute!

kylee said...

He is so dang cute! I can't get over how fast he has grown up. Seems like just yesterday you were having Judd! It goes by WAY too fast!