Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July weekend!!

For the 4th of July my parents rented a cabin up at Bear Lake. What had a blast! ! ! Sorry for the picture over load.
Judd showing off his 4 teeth. What a stud!
My beautiful kids.

Judd wondering whats going on.

Tatum modeling for us, she is a natural.


Smile

Playing volleyball.



My dad and brother Trent. Like father like son. . .


The view from the lake.


Grandpa Buttars with Judd. My little football player.


So sleepy!


Haylee so pretty!!

Kateland too!!!

Us all around the camp fire. . .

Maddy and London.


Haylee and Tatum

Kateland in the smoke, smoke follows beauty.


At the lake, Judd loved the water.


Judd walking in the water.


Judd looking up at daddy.


Judd on the jet ski with daddy. The jet skis were so much fun.


Thanks mom and dad for a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

Howells Fam said...

I'm glad you guys had fun, I LOVE Bear Lake!

jakeychucky said...

That is just awesome you guys went to Bear Lake! I'm jealous. Your children are gorgeous! Judd's a stud and the girls are just beautiful! Hope you guys had fun, it definately looks like it!

Bonnie said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!! I want to go so bad...i am totally jealous.

Anonymous said...

HEY. We were at the same place!! haha. That is so funny.

Kelsey said...

That looks so fun! I want to come next time! ;)

The Jensen Family said...

the girls are both so tan! That little Judd is so sweet I just want to squish him; give him kisses from me. I'm glad you guys had fun, I love Bear Lake:)