Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 Years!!!

All because two people fell in love....
Just a little trip down memory lane. Today is my wedding anniversary, 3 years. (wow) So I thought that I would post some picture from that day. It was a hot summer afternoon in Paradise. Surrounded by family and friends- What more could you ask for?
and then there was four!


It was a really hot day, poor Trent in a suit.


Trent and I with our parents.


The Buttars Family!!!

The Howells / Smith Family.

My wedding cake!!


My parents and I.


Look how little my girls are!! I can't believe how fast they grow. What beautiful girls!


I got married at Trent's parents house. ( They have a view worth a million dollars) Thanks again Carol. It turned out great.
The most beautiful sunset ever!! Happy anniversary Trent, I love you so much. Thanks for a great 3 years can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.

7 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Happy Anniversary you guys, I can't believe it's been 3 years already! I guess time really does fly when you're having fun!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You two are a beautiful couple!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Your Wedding was so beautiful!!

jakeychucky said...

Happy Anniversary you two! That is awesome! You guys have such a beautiful little family:)

Bonnie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Look how far you've come in that time. You two are so cute together!!

mtbuttars said...

Wow time flies. Congrats on three years!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

By the way.... I LOVE YOUR DRESS!!! I wish I would have been able to pick mine out.....grrrr.....