Saturday, January 16, 2010

The start of a new day!

Today is the first day of my diet. I started the isagnix, it's a 30 day program and I'm excited. So bare with me cause this is now my journal.
I have mixed feeling about dieting but I need to for myself. I still have a lot of baby fat to lose, which is funny cause Judd is no longer a baby. So I will keep you updated on how things go. I will not post my before picture until I have an after. (lol) That is if I dare to.
I have joined the isagnix team, lisa106.isagenix.com if you would like to find out info on it.

4 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Good luck with the diet!

jakeychucky said...

Let me know how it works:) I'm sure I'll need something after this next baby.

Anonymous said...

Go You! You can do it!

Bonnie said...

Good luck!!