Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I feel so blessed this holidays session. I'm so thankful for my beautiful family, my home, and everyone around me. Its been a hard year for us and a lot of changes. Autoliv went through a hard time in January last year which helped me to make some hard decision my life. I left Autoliv to try to become a Dental assistant. (I went to school for it before I got pregnant with Judd.) Found a job in Farr West but took a big pay cut. Long story short, In August we had no idea how to pay for Christmas. Then my brother in law Matt helped me get a job on base Dental assisting in Oct. I'm so thankful to Matt for thinking about me and helping me. Matt saved Christmas for us. I love my job and found something I'm really interested in. We went all out for Christmas this year. Spent a little to much money, but we have been on such a tight budget this year. We felt like spoiling ourselves.
I got a new entertainment center from ikea. It took Trent all day to but together. Trent got a new gun for hunting. Haylee got a new Ipod, clothes, and new bedding for her room. Kateland got a new phone, clothes, and also new bedding. Judd got a big wheel and he loves it. And as a family we got a PS3. Judd on his big wheel
Christmas eve. Judd never looks at the camra

Haylee with her Christmas eve present. (Always PJ's)



Katland with her PJ's



Judd, he's a stud!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Nice!! Can I come and play? ;) I have been trying to decide whether we should get a PS3 or a Wii...but since we don't have the money for either...I guess it doesn't matter quite yet! Maybe when we only have to buy diapers for 1!! LOL!! Glad you had a great one!!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

You pictures are adorable!!! It looks like Christmas was a success!!! Don't you just love Christmas?......I bet Judd was thrilled!!! I hope you are doing well! We need to get together.