Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Judd!!

One year ago today I was blessed with my beautiful baby boy "Judd". It has been the best year ever, and went so fast. I can't believe that he is one. Here are just some of my favorite pictures from the past year. Picture overload. Sorry there is a lot. So tiny. . .
He has always had a big head! Poor little guy.

One day old.



Judd was the best baby ever. Always happy!


3 months old.


I love this picture. One of my favs.


Too cute!


6 Months


Always happy!


Love this pictures!




Happy birthday Judd.

5 comments:

kylee said...

Happy 1st Birthday Judd! He's too cute!

Howells Fam said...

He's so darn cute! We're glad we could make it to his party. It was fun watching him eat cake - can't wait for Carlee's turn! I agree with you, this past year has flown by and it's a little sad that they're so big!

Alex and Chele said...

Awww Happy Birthday! he is so freakin cute. I had no idea that Judd and Jaylee were so close in birthdays. I hope he had a great birthday we celebrated Jay's on Friday too even though her birthday was today the 13TH. congrats it goes by so fast.. I love all of your pictures:)

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy birthday Judd! Alisa told me how cute he was eatting all the frosting off his cake. Wish we could have come up!

Bonnie said...

Oh you have a one year old...how cute!!