Tuesday, August 25, 2009

update!

Wow, its been awhile. Summer is coming to an end! The girls return to school on the 31st. Judd is going to be going to a new sitter. I'm a little nervous, but I really like the lady. The girls are both really excited for school to start so they can be with their friends again. Haylee is going to be a freshman. (a big 9th grader) Kateland is going into 7th.

Judds first birthday is coming fast. Less than a month. Judd is walking all the time now. He has 4 teeth on top and 3 on the bottom. I can't believe how fast the time gone.

My poor little guys has a viral rash. It started to show up yesterday morning and now is all over his chest and back. Here are some pictures, its kind of hard to see it in the pictures.

He has been super fussy. Its been a hard couple of days!!






Click on picture to make it big so you can see it better!







I took him to the doctor last night and he said it could take a couple of weeks to go away. Its not a itchy rash. It just hard cause its a viral rash so it has to go away by it self.
My poor little guy!!

7 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Poor guy! He looks so skinny in these pictures - maybe Carlee will be catching up to him soon!

kylee said...

Poor little man! That's so sad! Good luck with the new day care and your adorable girls back at school!

mtplendl said...

Nothing is worse than when your baby doesn't feel good and there is nothing you can do to make it better:( I hope he feels better soon. Give him kisses from me!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

Wow....time does fly. He is getting so big. That's too bad he has a rash. I think Ryker, Sami's boy, had the same thing not too long ago. Your step daughter's are so beautiful. I hope all is well.

Alex and Chele said...

He is so cute! I hate when they get crazy rashes and things Jay had cellulitis on her leg and it was terrible. I hope he gets feelin better soon. I can't wait til my little man starts walking:)

Bonnie said...

Oh that's so sad.. :(
I hope he gets feeling better!

Kelsey said...

is he feeling better yet?