Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Teething baby no fun for we

My beautiful six-month-old baby boy, who has been the most perfect little angel since birth, has suddenly turned into a cranky, fussy, drooling, chews-on- everything-in-site little monster! He is now keeping us up half the night, and needs to be held, bounced, and nursed all day long. Welcome us to the wonderful world of TEETHING! I have tried everything from Tylenol and teething Tablets. Judd just will not sleep at night any more. We went from him waking once or twice to eat to once every hour. He already has one tooth take broke through his gums, and I think the next one is on its ways.
Any Advise on TEETHING!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OW! )= Poor guy...

Howells Fam said...

No advice from me, because we're fighting that same battle. Carlee doesn't have any teeth broken through yet, but you can feel them coming. Tylenol usually helps Carlee, but not always... I'll be glad to hear any of that advice you receive too!

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

Oh I am so glad to hear I am not the only one in this boat... Addy's first tooth is barely breaking through and its hell! You can barely feel it. We rotate between tylenol and motrin Trying to ease the pain.. She loves those munchkin feeder things that you can put fruit and veggies in I put ice in it and she chomps on that and loves it cause it numbs her gums...

Laurie Jacobsen said...

That's tough. I am not looking forward to Breclie teething. I used to put my index finger in a cold glass of water, and then rub it on Tayslie's gums. She loved it! I hope all is well!!

Kelsey said...

Poor baby!

Howells Fam said...

We did get Judd's pictures, they're so adorable! It makes me want to try out Kiddie Kandids. Now that you know that's the right address, don't be afraid to keep them coming... :)

The Jensen Family said...

Tylenol, Tylenol, and more Tylenol. Poor baby. Give him hugs and kisses from me (maybe that will make him feel better).