Monday, March 9, 2009

My poor baby!!

I feel like the worst mom ever. Judd and I were playing on the floor last night. He has started sitting up really good by himself. He falls only once in awhile now. We were playing while he was sitting, and he went to fall over I tried to save him. ( I didn't want him to get hurt ) As my nail went across his nose and forehead. Instead of the floor hurting him, I did. I seriously started to cry along with him. Trent thought that it was the funniest thing ever, that I was crying. I just felt so bad that I hurt him like that. My poor baby nose!!!

Here is Judd before I scared him. Judd wants crawl so bad and just can't quit figure it out. I think that it will be within a month or two.

8 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Oh how sad! I probably would have cried too, don't worry. I don't think that's funny at all. He'll heal though. I'm not sure if it was me or not, but I think I scratched Carlee with my wedding ring on her leg!

Anonymous said...

)o: Poor Judd. I would cry too! Boys are just mean!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

The joys of being a mom! It's so funny how your kids can make you cry so easily. I have had those moments. Good Luck on the job!!

mtplendl said...

Poor baby! It was probably a lot harder on you than him.

Bonnie said...

oh poor little guy... it's sad when you hurt someone so small. my nails always get in the way too, especially when i just get them done. he is such a cute little boy, he totally has your eyes.

The Jensen Family said...

Just remember babies are tougher then we think!! I was laughing while reading your post, not because your nail scratched him but because I would have been crying also (I have cried thinking I am the worst mother when Jerzee gets hurt). He is still cute with a little scratch on his nose. Give him kisses from me!!

Jim and Jess said...

6 Months old!!?? Wow. I can't believe how fast it goes by. Your poor liitle guy..... I hope he's feeling much better.
luckily kids are pretty resilliant!

See you tomorrow!!! :)

Kelsey said...

Poor baby! I'm sure it was a lot better than bonking his head on the floor! :(
Thanks again for bringing your friend tonight.
This bunco has been a little stressful, 4 regular people have cancelled and then two of my friends that said they would want to, cancelled too!
I'll be glad when we have 12 people here, and are having fun :)