Monday, February 23, 2009

Just the two of us!

Judd and cousin Jerzee, don't you just love the expression on both of their faces.
Grandma Smith watched Judd and the girls for Trent and I so we could go out to dinner, Thanks Carol. We had a great time. Lacie and Jerzee were there to play.
Lacie and I decided to see what they would do if they bathed together. Jerzee just loved it, she just clapped her hands and thought that it was so funny. Judd didn't know what to think. I hope that they become the greatest friends.

And. . . I have another 3 weeks off and I'm so excited I get to be with Judd for a little bit longer.

4 comments:

Lisa and Trent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie Jacobsen said...

The bath picture is very cute! It's nice that you have another 3 weeks off!

The Jensen Family said...

They are so funny together; it makes me laugh when I look at the pics of them together!!

Anonymous said...

Haha. They don't look that far apart in age! He is such a chunky monkey! How cute!!