Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back to work!

I had to return to work this week. It seemed to be harder this time then when I went back the first time when Judd was 6 weeks old. I was off for over 2 months. Now I'm on swings, it sucks, but at least we do not need a sitter. Trent gets to do it all by himself at night. I'm just lucky to still have a job. We are doing really great. Judd is growing so fast and he amazes me everyday. He loves his daddy so. He just lights up with daddy walks into the room. (He thinks that daddy means play time.) Haylee went to her first school dance last Friday, and was so excited that a 9th asked her to dance. (OH NO) She got all dressed up and looked just beautiful, before we know it she'll be going to high school dances. Kateland is doing really good just loves to be a big sister, and she the best with Judd. Judd is sure luck to have such great sisters.

2 comments:

jakeychucky said...

It's tough to leave the little guy sometimes. I definately know how you feel. The awesome thing is that he's with daddy though! He is so dang cute!

Howells Fam said...

I'm sorry you had to go back to work again! I know how hard it is to have to leave them, I didn't really enjoy it at all. I can't believe that Haylee is already going to school dances!