Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update!!

The Howells family has been a little busy lately. Judd is growing up way to fast. He is talking, new words everyday. He is so funny, just a ton of fun. He just had his 18 month doctor appt. He weighs 28 pounds. He is good and healthy. I just happy no more shots until he starts school. Haylee is enjoying school. She tries out for Box Elder cheerleader on Wednesday. Wish her luck!! Kateland is good. She loves her dance class and loves hanging out friends. Its crazy how fast this year is going.

This video is Judd and Daddy playing Basketball. It makes me laugh. I can never get a picture of him anymore. He always just wants my camera. I love his little voice.

1 comment:

Laurie Jacobsen said...

It's great to hear you all are doing Well!!!! "Good Luck Haylee!!!!!"