Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Birthday is today!!!

Happy birthday to me, and i'm so sad i turned the big 25. I'm 1/4 the way to a 100. But i have so much to be thankful for, a beautiful home, beautiful kids, a great family, and last but not least a wonderful husband who i love and adore. I have a lot of fear for this year, i hope that Trent and i still have jobs by the end of the year. Things have sure slowed down at Autoliv. I had 3 weeks off for Christmas, and still no work. I haven't work a 8 hour day yet...

Judd is just getting so big it seems he changes everyday... I love this picture of judd. His hair is getting so long that i think he needs his 1st hair cut. My baby love to be naked if you ever want to make him smile take his diaper off.






7 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Well, it's about time you guys got a blog...and a COMPUTER!! We're excited to be able to stay in touch a little bit better now!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (o:

The Jensen Family said...

happy birthday sorry i'm a day late!!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

Judd is SOOOO cute!!! You and Trent did a great job!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

Thank you for telling me how to blog. This is fun. I have been doing it all day. I am addicted.

Chad and Candice said...

I am so impressed! You get a computer, email, and a blog all in a few weeks. Wrlcome to the 20th century- Isn't it great? Happy late Birthday- you're sooo OLD!

jakeychucky said...

Hey Lisa, its Jake Shendow and I just wanted to say hi and congratulations that you have such a wonderful family! It's been about 7 years since I've seen or talked to you so it looks like a ton has happened! Get back to me if you'd like to- It'd be awesome to keep in touch! Hope all is well. . .